Retiree’s Backyard Living – Paver Patio
These homeowners were unhappy with the concrete slab patio their builder installed. They wanted a larger space to accommodate their patio furniture and grill. They also wanted landscaping to provide some privacy with a long-term goal for shade as well.
Loving color, they wanted plenty of perennials to fill out the garden beds. The space being relatively small, we created a large paver patio with landscaping that creates an open feeling.
- Brand, Pavestone
- Color, Ashley Blend
- Style, Demi
- Grass, Pink Muhly
- Perennial, Daylily, “Stella ‘D’Oro”
- Perennial, Liriope, “Big Blue”
- Perennial, Veronica, Blue
- Shrub, Rose, “Red Drift Carpet”
- Shrub, Abelia, “Kaleidoscope”
- Shrub, Holly, “Sky Pencil”
- Shrub, Holly, “Dwarf Yaupon”
- Arborvitae, Emerald
A beautiful outdoor living room where these homeowners can enjoy retirement in style… have their friends and neighbors over for tea… and share those special moments watching the sunrise together.